College has given lot of prominence to sports activities. Physical Education Director is looking after the sports section of the college. The necessary infrastructure and sports equipment’s were provided to the students. This has resulted in producing exceptional talents in sports over the years. So far college produced 30 university Blues in different games and sports. Many students have represented the University sports team and brought laurels to the team. Many have occupied prestigious positions and offices under sports quota.
The department has its own office. There are separate common rooms for boys and girls. The sports facilities are available from 10.30 am to 5.00 pm.
Coaching is given in the morning as well as in the evening.
The institution has its own play ground for sports activities. Facilities for following games are available.
PLAY GROUNDS AND EQUIPMENT
- Athletic ground with 400M Track
- Cricket ground
- Volley Ball Court
- Basket Ball Court ( Concrete with Fibre glass board )
- Ball-Badminton Court
- Throw Ball Court
- Indoor-Games- Table Tennis , Chess and Carom
LIST OF EQUIPMENT
01. Ball-Badminton Racket
02. Ball-Badminton Net Nylon
03. Basket Ball
04. Basket Ball Fibre Board with Iron Ring.
05. Cricket Tennis Ball
06, Cricket Tennis Ball Bat
07. Table Tennis Board with side post
08. Table Tennis Racket
09. Table Tennis Ball
10. Table Tennis Net Nylon
11. Volley Ball
12. Volley Ball Net
13. Discus 2kg and 1kg
14 Shot Put 8lb and 16lb
15. Javelin 600g and 800g
16. Hammar 8lb and 16lb
17. Iron weight shoe
18. Iron dumbbells 5lb, 10lb and 15lb
19. Running Spikes
20. kabaddi knee cap
21. High stand Iron with Aluminium cross bar
22. Carom Board with men and strickers
23.Chess men with Board
24. Measuring tape 15M and 30M
25. Stop and go watch
26. First Aid Box
27. Spring Exercise Athletic relay batton
28. Shuttle Badminton Racket with net and cock.