Our Founders

The institution is the first college and at present the lead college in the Uttara Kannada District, was founded with the name “KANARA COLLEGE” on 20th June 1949 with the great efforts late Shri L. .S. Kamat, late shri. N.T.Hegde, late Shri. M.R. Dewekar and other local leaders. The great philanthrope late Dr. A. V. Baliga strengthened their hands.